Division 276 of the Brotherhood of Locomotive Engineers was originally chartered in Scranton, PA, then relocated to Allentown, PA in 1998.
The BLE is the senior labor national organization in the United States. It is also North America’s oldest rail labor union.
The purpose of the BLE: “To combine the interests of locomotive engineers or other persons in railway service… (to) elevate their social, moral and intellectual standing, guard their financial interests, and promote their general welfare and safety; its cardinal principles — sobriety, truth, justice and morality.” — from the Preamble of the BLE Constitution, revised 1996.
NORM’S NOTESContact Norm for the following:
1. To support BLE PA Pack Fund.
2. Anyone that did not receive their jacket.
3. To enroll in BLE Merrill Lynch 401k.
4. Anyone interested in becoming a new member!
5. To add comments to site.
6. To obtain copy of computer disk for BLE / NS agreements and copy of NS / RLink.
7. Applications for Out of Service insurance.(LECMPA)
Legislation for Locomotive Short Hood Forward bill making much progress.
Try To Attend The Next Meeting
And Let Your Voice And Views Be Heard!